EB-5 Investment Amount Increased to $900,000 by November 21, 2019
The United States government has officially announced the implementation of the “EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program Modernization”. You may view the announcement on the United States government Federal Registrar here: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2019/07/24/2019-15000/eb-5-immigrant-investor-program-modernization
The most significant change to the program is that the investment amount has been increased to $900,000. The effective date of this increase is November 21, 2019.
This means that any investor that invests and files the I-526 application BEFORE November 21, 2019 will still be able to qualify by investing only $500,000.
Our Hyatt Tommie Hotel and Hyatt Tommie Phase 2 EB-5 projects still have spots available, but space is limited. Please contact us as soon as possible if there is interest in our available spots.
Here are a few of the project highlights:
- The first phase of the Masterplan already has I-829 approval
- These last two phases already have I-924 and I-526 approval
- Already fully under construction with all construction financing in place
- Hyatt branded properties in the heart of the Hollywood tourist district
- NYSE listed, well capitalized developer
For more information, please feel free to Contact us.